We use the term “Personal Information” to mean any information that could reasonably be used to identify you, including your name, address, telephone number(s), driver’s license number, occupation, date of birth, social security number, personal or business tax identification numbers, insurance or annuity policy information, legal information (such as judgment, liens, bankruptcies, etc.), credit history, reports from the National Association of Settlement Purchasers; and medical information (such as your health status and treatment history). The information we obtain depends on the context of your interactions with us. We may obtain such information directly from you on our website (the “Site”) or by telephone, and/or from applications, contracts, documents and forms you complete or sign. We may obtain additional information about you or, with your authorization, about others who may have an interest in your insurance or annuity policy, from your insurance or annuity company, insurance producer, health care providers, creditors, credit reporting agencies, and from your representatives or advisors. We may also obtain information about you from public records and, with your authorization, from other persons.
We use the term “Anonymous Information” to mean any information that does not identify you, and may include, for example, aggregated demographic information and statistical information concerning how you and other visitors use our website (the “Site”).
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Personal Information you provide for purposes of the transactions or information that you request. As permitted by law, or as authorized by you, we may share your Personal Information with affiliated and non-affiliated companies that provide services related to information or transactions you request, and under the following additional circumstances: (i) for us to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims; (ii) in connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger, transfer, exchange or consolidation of DRB Capital, an affiliated company or any portion thereof; (iii) to secure or obtain services and/or advice from our attorneys, accountants, advisors and auditors; and (iv) to permit our affiliates to contact you about products or services. We may also disclose your Personal Information to others for other purposes, with your authorization or otherwise as required or permitted by law.
Maintaining the accuracy of your information is a shared responsibility. We maintain the integrity of the information you provide us and will update your records when you notify us of a change. Please contact us at the address or phone number listed below when information concerning you changes.
USE OF ANONYMOUS INFORMATION
We may share Anonymous Information with our partners and resources.
FORMER CONTACTS OR INQUIRIES
We treat information obtained from past contacts and inquiries in the same manner we treat information that we obtain through current or future contacts or inquiries.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We restrict access to your Personal Information to our employees who need this information in connection with your current or future transaction(s) or to provide you information that you may request from us. We maintain electronic, procedural, and physical safeguards to guard your nonpublic information. We take precautions to protect your information, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While the computers/servers in which we store your Personal Information are kept in a secure environment, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Our Site may contain links to other affiliated websites. Because we do not control the content of websites linking to or from our Site, we are not responsible nor can we make representations regarding the content of those websites or their individual privacy policies. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any website that links to or from our Site that collects personally identifiable information.
*NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
- You can ask us what personal information we have about you, including a list of categories of your personal information that we have sold and a list of categories of your personal information that we have shared with another company for a business purpose.
If you make this request, we will return to you (to the extent required by law):
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. Any of the categories of personal information that we collect could be included in a sale to other companies, including those within our corporate family. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
- You can ask us to provide you with this information within a twelve-month period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months.
- You can ask us to delete your personal information. Once we receive a request, we will delete from our records (to the extent required by law) the personal information we hold about you, as of the date of your request, and direct any service providers to do the same.
- You have the right to ask that we stop selling your personal information. We do not sell your personal information to third parties for monetary consideration. However, under some circumstances a transfer of personal information to a third party, or within our affiliates and subsidiaries, may be considered a “sale” under California law. If you submit a request to stop selling your personal information, we will stop making such transfers.
- We have a nondiscrimination policy. DRB Capital will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights. This generally means we will not deny doing business with you or offer you a different purchase price or rates.
To exercise the California privacy rights to request or delete information as described above, please email info@DRBmail.com or call (800) 717-1000. You may also write to our legal department with any questions or comments about this Policy or about how we handle your personal information at:
1625 S. Congress Avenue, Suite 200A
Delray Beach, FL 33445
Date Policy last updated: June 2020
*NOTICE TO NEVADA RESIDENTS
We are providing you this notice pursuant to state law. You may be placed on our internal Do Not Call List by contacting us. Nevada law requires that we also provide you with the following contact information: Bureau of Consumer Protection, Office of the Nevada Attorney General, 555 E. Washington St., Suite 3900, Las Vegas, NV 89101; Phone number- 702.486.3132; email: BCPINFO@ag.state.nv.us.
*NOTICE TO VERMONT RESIDENTS
In accordance with Vermont law, we will not share information we collect about Vermont residents with companies that are not affiliated to us for the purpose of direct marketing, except with your consent or as permitted by law, such as is necessary to service, audit or fund your transactions. We might share your name and contact information with third parties that assist us in our direct marketing efforts.
*NOTICE TO RESIDENTS OF THE EUROPEAN UNION AND THE UNITED KINGDOM
DRB Capital – StopStructuredFraud.com
1625 S. Congress Avenue
Delray Beach, FL 33445
DRB Capital does not provide professional financial or legal advice and the Site is not intended as a substitute for professional financial or legal advice. Persons accessing this information assume full responsibility for the use of the information and understand and agree that DRB Capital is not responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use of the information. All content provided is for informational purposes only. DRB Capital makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of such content and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.
Currently, DRB Capital does not conduct business with residents of the European Union or the United Kingdom. If you are a resident of the EU/UK, DO NOT USE THE SITE.
©2023 DRB Capital, LLC. DRB Capital and the circular logo are trademarks of DRB Capital, LLC.